The CISSP exam is not included in this course but can be booked separately through ISC2 HERE.
More information about CISSP van be found HERE
More information about Exam pricing, rescheduling or cancellation can be found HERE
CISSP exam price Europe is € 650,–
Your pathway to certification:
Gain the Necessary Work Experience
- To qualify for this cybersecurity certification, you must pass the exam and have at least five years of cumulative, paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Learn more about CISSP Experience Requirements and how you may be able to satisfy one year of required work experience with a relevant four-year college degree or if you hold an approved credential.
- Don’t have enough experience yet? You can still pass the CISSP exam and become an Associate of (ISC)² while you earn the required work experience.
Complete the Endorsement Process
- Once you receive notification informing you that you have successfully passed the exam, you can start the online endorsement process. This process attests that your assertions regarding professional experience are true and that you are in good standing within the cybersecurity industry.
Agree to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics
- All information security professionals who are certified by (ISC)² recognize that such certification is a privilege that must be both earned and maintained. All (ISC)² members are required to commit to fully support (ISC)² Code of Ethics Canons:
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
- Provide diligent and competent service to principles.
- Advance and protect the profession.
Pay Your First Annual Maintenance Fee
- Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) are used by (ISC)² to support the costs of maintaining the (ISC)² certifications and related support systems.