In this 6-day CISSP ® Preparation Course, you will be lectured by a trainer of FORFA Academy who has 20+ years of experience in the total field of information security.
The CISSP ® Preparation Course will be given in the English language. On demand, we are happy to deliver the course in German or Dutch, nonetheless, please note that the course material and the CISSP certificate test are in English.
After completing the CISSP ® Preparation Course, you will have:
- a thorough knowledge and understanding of the 8 CISSP® domains
- you are fully prepared for the International CISSP ® exam. (not included)
The CISSP ® preparation consists of a 5-day classroom course.
On Saturday (day 6) there will be a comprehensive preparation English test exam. Students are free to choose whether to participate.
This course is designed for students dealing with information security aspects in their organization and need more thorough knowledge e.g.
- Consultants information security
- Security managers
- Coordinators information security
- IT auditors
Basic knowledge of information security is recommended, not needed.
In class, there is enough time to understand the goal of CISSP®.
Good command of the English language is essential.
- Security governance
- BCP & DRP
- Risk management
- Education, training and awareness
- Asset management
- data management
- Information classification
- Data security controls
- engineering lifecycle
- Security architectures and models
- Vulnerabilities or architectures, software and systems
- Vulnerabilities in embedded and mobile devices
- Application and use of cryptography
- Site- and facility design, planning and operations
Short test exam of 50 questions for Module 1-3
- Network architecture and design
- Multi-layer protocols and converged
- Security network components
- Secure communication channels
- Network attacks
- Physical and logical access to assets
- Identification and authentication of people
- Identity management
- Authorization mechanisms
- Access control attacks
- Assessment & testing strategies
- Code review and testing interface
- Collection of data security process
- Internal and external audits
Short test exam of 50 questions for Module 4-6
- Concepts and foundation of security operations
- Investigation and evidence collecting
- Incident handling and response
- Reporting and documentation
- Patch and vulnerability management
- Change and configuration management
- Disaster recovery
- Software development security
- Security in the software environment
- Software protection mechanisms
- Effectiveness of software security
- Assessment of software security
On Saturday there will be a comprehensive English test exam (voluntary), so you the student can judge for yourself how well you he/she are is prepared for the official ISC2 CISSP ® exam. Half a day exam, half a day explanation to of the right answers.
The CISSP exam is not included in this course but can be booked separately through ISC2 HERE.
More information about CISSP van be found HERE
More information about Exam pricing, rescheduling or cancellation can be found HERE
CISSP exam price Europe is € 650,–
Your pathway to certification:
Gain the Necessary Work Experience
- To qualify for this cybersecurity certification, you must pass the exam and have at least five years of cumulative, paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Learn more about CISSP Experience Requirements and how you may be able to satisfy one year of required work experience with a relevant four-year college degree or if you hold an approved credential.
- Don’t have enough experience yet? You can still pass the CISSP exam and become an Associate of (ISC)² while you earn the required work experience.
Complete the Endorsement Process
- Once you receive notification informing you that you have successfully passed the exam, you can start the online endorsement process. This process attests that your assertions regarding professional experience are true and that you are in good standing within the cybersecurity industry.
Agree to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics
- All information security professionals who are certified by (ISC)² recognize that such certification is a privilege that must be both earned and maintained. All (ISC)² members are required to commit to fully support (ISC)² Code of Ethics Canons:
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
- Provide diligent and competent service to principles.
- Advance and protect the profession.
Pay Your First Annual Maintenance Fee
Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) are used by (ISC)² to support the costs of maintaining the (ISC)² certifications and related support systems.