Introduction – CISA certificate
In this 4 day CISA ® Preparation Course, you will be trained by a trainer of FORFA Academy with many years (20 +) of experience in the total field of information security.
The CISM ® Preparation Course will be given in the English language. On ask, we can deliver German or Dutch speaking trainers, though the course material will be English.
After completing the CISA ® Preparation Course, you will have:
- a thorough knowledge and understanding of all CISA ® domains
- you are fully prepared for the International CISA ® exam. (not included)
The CISA ® preparation training consists of a 4 day classroom training.
This course is designed for students who have to deal with IT Audit aspects in their organization and need more thorough knowledge e.g.
- IT auditors
- Consultants information security
- Security managers
- Coordinators information security
Basic knowledge of information security and technics is recommended, not needed.
In class, there is enough time to understand the goal of CISA®.
Good understanding of the English language is essential.
Module 1 – The process of auditing information systems
- Management of the IS audit function
- ISACA standards
- IS controls
- Performing an IS audit
- Control self-assessment
- The evolving audit process
Module 2 – Governance and management of IT
- Corporate governance and governance of enterprise IT
- Information systems strategy and risk management
- Policies, procedures and practices or auditing
- Business continuity planning
Module 3 – Information systems acquisition, development and implementation
- Realization of business benefits
- Project management structure & practices
- Infrastructure and business application development
- Development methods for infrastructure, systems, and applications
- Process improvement and application controls
Module 4 – Information systems operations, maintenance and support
- Information system operations
- Information system architecture, network infrastructure, software and hardware
- Auditing infrastructure, maintenance and operations
- Disaster recovery planning
Module 5 – Protection of information assets
- Information security management
- Network infrastructure security
- Logical access and encryption
- Environmental and physical access exposure and controls
- Mobile computing, peer-to-peer and social networks